Harvest Equipment Policies
CenturionPro - Shipping
All prices include the cost of shipping to the continental US only. Please request custom shipping quote for all orders outside the continental US.
Most orders placed Monday through Friday will ship the following business day. Orders placed in the evening usually ship in 2 next business days, while those placed on Friday evening or during the weekend ship the following Tuesday.
*All ship times listed are estimates and can vary based on when your package leaves our warehouse. You may receive your package faster or slower than the averages shown below.
All standard box shipments ship via FedEx Express Shipping from our warehouse facility in Maple Ridge, BC, Canada. For shipping time estimates please use the FedEx shipping maps found at: http://www.fedex.com/grd/maps/ShowMapEntry.do
*Please expect longer lead times during the Harvest Season months of September - December
**Subject to Customs/Border delays
CenturionPro - Terms & Conditions
Once the machinery/parts are opened and/or used they are no longer eligible for refund or exchange. Customers can only return if written notice of return has been provided to CenturionPro Solutions within 7 days of receiving their machine and the machine or any component of which have not been used. There will be a 20% restocking fee and the customer will be responsible for all shipping costs. Returns must be packaged same as it arrived and CenturionPro is not liable for any shipping damage incurred on return. If damage occurs in transit on return, CenturionPro will refuse the return and customer will need to process a claim with their shipping provider. Any missing or damaged items must be reported to CenturionPro within 14 business days of receiving the shipment.
Triminator - Shipping
Ground and Expedited Shipping methods are fulfilled by UPS. Orders placed before 9:45 AM PST will typically be shipped on the same business day when in stock. Orders placed after 9:45 AM will be shipped on the next business day. Business days are Monday - Friday and exclude United States federal holidays. Orders of $200 or more are shipped with signature confirmation. Ground shipping can be estimated using the UPS ground map. Freight shipping varies by carrier. Most shipments ship from zip code 95945.
Freight shipments are fulfilled by a carrier of our choice based on current freight rates. Orders placed before 1:00 PM PST will typically be shipped on the following business day when in stock. Orders placed after 1:00 PM will be shipped in 2 business days. Business days are Monday - Friday and exclude United States federal holidays. All freight shipments require a signature at the time of delivery.
Expedited shipping/freight is billed at cost plus 25%. Accessories ship free on orders of $250 or more.
We offer international shipping to select regions, contact our sales team to discuss your international order. Once your order is placed, we will send you a confirmation email. When your order ships, you will receive an email containing the tracking information.
Business days are Monday - Friday and exclude United States federal holidays.
* Shipping rates limited to commercial locations with forklift only. Shipping to residential locations subject to residential surcharge. Shipping to locations requiring liftgate subject to liftgate surcharge.
Triminator - Terms & Conditions
Purchases from Triminator may be returned within 15 days from the date of purchase. A restocking fee of 15% will be withheld from the refund or credit in addition to the original shipping charges. The item(s) must be new, and unused. All domestic return shipping costs are covered by the customer.
- New, unused products must be returned in the same condition in which you received them, and with the original box and/or packaging, including manufacturer tags where applicable.
- We will not accept the return of used or damaged products.
Refunds and credits are issued after your return is processed by our Returns Department.
- Contact our returns department to receive an RMA number.
- Place your RMA number on a sheet of paper inside of the return package.
- Write the RMA on the outside of your package.
- Ship your return to the address provided by the returns department. All return shipping costs are the responsibility of the customer.
- For some shipments Triminator may arrange shipping for the customer, however, the cost of return shipping remains the responsibility of the customer. Triminator is not responsible for lost, damaged, or destroyed merchandise on any shipments.
Shipping costs are non-refundable. You are responsible for shipping costs in returning products. All replacement, exchanged, and repaired products are shipped in the same manner as the original order. We recommend using delivery confirmation and shipment tracking when shipping packages to us.