Use our Feed Chart Calculator to get your custom feed schedule.
1. When seedlings/plants are 6-8” tall, you can begin feeding them GROW and BASE at about half strength (400-500 ppms) of the recommended doses that you will be feeding them in week 1 of veg. Using the feed chart, you can see that in week 1 of veg, you’ll be using 2 grams of GROW and 2 grams of BASE for every gallon of water.
2. Once into the veg and flower phases, simply use our feed chart calculator to see which products and how much of each you’ll be using in every gallon of water you feed. For example, if you look at week 2 of the flower phase on the chart, you’d be using 2 grams of GROW, 3 grams of BASE, and 3 grams of BLOOM, for every gallon of water you feed that week.
3. You’ll notice in week 3 of the flower phase on the feed chart, you’re no longer using GROW. If you are planning on using SHOCK AND AWE BLOOM BOOSTER, this is when you would start using it at 2 grams per gallon, IN ADDITION TO the normal weekly feedings of BASE and BLOOM.
4. Flush Days: We recommend flushing at least once every two weeks during the growing cycles. To properly flush, use freshwater only, (no nutrients) and water your plants till you see between 20-30% runoff. If using ATOMIC ROOT POWDER, use it on flush days at a rate of 2 grams per gallon of water. This can be done up to 2-3 weeks before you harvest.
5. Pre-Harvest Flush: After you’ve completed your final week's feedings, we recommend flushing to the same 20-30% runoff for 5-7 days. This will help clean out the plant by forcing it to use up any stored nutrients and will ultimately help with both the smell and taste of your buds.
If you have any questions, please contact customer support via:
Live Chat: Located in the bottom right of our website
phone: (541) 420-4645
Product Grams Per Scoop Reference
GROW - 5 grams
BASE - 7 grams
BLOOM - 6 grams
ATOMIC ROOT POWDER - 3 grams
CALMAG - 6 grams
SHOCK AND AWE - 5 grams
FOLIAR SCIENCE - 4 grams
STICKY ICKY - 4 grams