Grow Smarter With Dakine 420Our Mad Scientist and his brilliant minions have masterminded the planet's most perfect plant nutrient system. Dakine 420's super-concentrated, super-soluble products are formulated in the perfect ratios for optimum plant performance. Our easy-to-use system keeps the right nutrients available just when your plants need them. Put the hurt on insect, fungus and disease problems while increasing plant health dramatically. Our unique four-step formulas make it easy to grow a crazy-good crop!
- BASE: NPK, plus our brilliant trace mineral package, all in one formula for the initial grow phase. We assume the following equation to be true: Healthy Plants=Happy People2
- GROW: Nitrate nitrogen, the most efficient nitrogen source for plant growth, plus the industry’s best calcium that is free of chloride, sodium and heavy metals. Together these two ingredients supply all the nitrogen and calcium needed throughout the entire growing process from start to finish. Eureka!
- BLOOM: Our super finishing formula supplies NPK in perfect balance (with 3 times more potassium than nitrogen) to assure high yields and trophy buds. You might think of it as the botanical version of the Big Bang!
- ATOMIC ROOT POWDER: Imagine the biggest, manliest Duck Dynasty-esque beard--yeah, we make your roots look like that! Our unique root-enhancing formula promotes growth of a massive healthy root system throughout the growing season from start to finish. Our mega-braniac researchers have put in more time than a text-happy teen to develop the perfect, precisely-balanced formula for optimal plant growth, root to shoot!
Why is soluble powder concentrate superior to liquids? Do you really want to pay for water? Most concentrated liquid blends are 60% water and most single-ingredient liquids can be over 90% water. Why would you want to use a watered down product and pay shipping on a watered down product? (It's a fact that all liquid blends come from powders anyway!) Consider these advantages of soluble powders over liquids:
- Powders have a longer shelf life than liquids.
- Powders are more cost effective.
- Powders can be 10 times more powerful than liquids.
- Powders are easier on the environment, requiring less fossil fuel than shipping heavy liquids.
- You won't have to lift heavy bottles or pour multiple gallons into your system.
- Water-soluble powders are a lot cleaner. No sediment in your reservoir. No clogged feed lines like liquids.
- Shipping liquids in extreme hot and cold can damage fertilizers.
- You save valuable shelf space in the grow room and the retail arena.